Lancall Yorkshire Limited can appoint and take direct control of asbestos removal contractors on-site on behalf of our clients.
Our highly experienced consultants will arrange an appropriate removal contractor, organise and implement the way in which asbestos is removed in order to meet both the client’s specific requirements and current legislation and health & safety procedures.
Our asbestos project management service offers peace of mind to the client by working on their behalf to identify the right contractor, at the right price, and then working alongside them to provide a complete asbestos removal solution.
Our project management service includes:-
• Preparation of technical specifications and scope of works
• Appointment of an appropriate contractor
• Site checks and risk assessments prior to commencement of the works
• Supervision of the removal contractors with particular emphasis on their adherence to the method statement and scope of work
• All air testing, 4 stage clearance and issue of certificate of re-occupation by a UKAS accredited organisation
• Full Project Management Report including a detailed photographic record of works completed
• Provision of all consignment notes (waste disposal certification)
Lancall Yorkshire Limited’s impartiality protects its clients interests at all times.